Mario Kart 8 for Wii U Tournament Rules
- Single Elimination
- 32 Player Cap
- Up to 32 Player waitlist
- Random Seeding
- Winner of each set determined by total points
- 4 players per match (or 3 if not tournament not full)
- All matches will be a set of 4 races.
- All Random Stages
- All Items Enabled
- No Computer Players
- After match set top two will advance to next round
- All unlocked characters, karts, bikes, accessoreis are allowed.
- Ties will be broken by a one race between the tied parties
- You may bring your own controller. Wiimotes and nunchucks will be provided by default. No gamepads allowed.
- To participate participants must sign up in Video Gaming by 1:30pm Friday.